Safety for solo paddling.
- Dual chambers (each chamber displaces seven liters of air)
- Webbing buckle secures float to paddle shaft
- Reflective tape provides additional visibility
- Two-twist valves easily inflate the air chambers
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Gotta have one, regardless of which paddle float you get- the bag type or the block type; and no matter the brand- if you're out on the ocean, or even in a lake, you should have one- it's the piece that's gonna get you back into you boat. Learn how to use it and it is invaluable. This one is nice with the drain holes at both ends, it doesn't hold water, and the material dries quickly after it's splashed or on a rainy day so it doesn't get the funk.