The NRS Oar Tether gives you a fighting chance to get your oar back in place in time to avert disaster on the river. The Oar Tether comes as a pair so you'll have both oars protected.
- Quick-release 1-inch cam buckle joins the two halves of the Oar Tether and lets you adjust the length of the Tether and easily remove the oar when needed
- Oar Tethers comes as a pair for convenience and so you have both oars protected
- To secure Oar Tethers, put one metal ring underneath the oarlock or pin, or slide the ring under the frame-side rail and loop the strap through it to secure it to the frame
- Then detach blade from your oar and slide the other metal ring onto the oar shaft
- Note: Oar Tethers do not fit the full-size NRS Sawyer oars