Ideal for securing coolers and dry boxes in raft frames, the NRS Loop Straps feature a sewn loop on either end that provides a fixed attachment point. The polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1500 pounds, and the burly stainless steel buckle evenly bites the strap for a secure hold.
- One-inch polypropylene webbing provides 1500 pounds of tensile strength
- UV protection coating ensures years of reliable use
- Stainless steel buckle uses two center-mounted springs for a hard bite that securely holds the strap
- Sewn loops on either end of the strap provide a quick and secure attachment point
Share your thoughts
Awesome stay on your frame straps!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have commercially rafted for a decade now and I love these loop straps. NRS straps are a good quality, I really like the buckles, they are cracked-hands friendly. I leave the loop straps on my frame and use them for my cooler, my dry box, and my dunnage pile, they're great and easy to synch down tight!