For paddle ninjas.
- Short torso design features large arm openings with a Y-shaped shoulder strap design to keep the vest in place during paddling or swimming
- Shoulder and side adjusters allow you to get a precise, comfortable fit
- Clip-closure front pocket offers easy access to smaller items
- Shaped PVC-free foam panels keep the vest tight against your torso
- Side entry design utilizes quick-release buckles on both sides to make it easy to put on and take off
- Super-durable nylon material withstands long-term use
- Lash tab at the lower left side is an ideal position for quick, easy knife access
Share your thoughts
Like wearing nothing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought myself and my girlfriend these life jackets and they are fantastic. They fit great, allow a ton of unrestricted movement & keep you on top of the water when you go for a swim. The side entry is great and easy to adjust. This is my go to jacket unless I need a rescue jacket on. Everybody that has tried mine on loves it too. You can't go wrong with this jacket for a minimal feel, great floatation and all around bomber piece of gear.
Great jacket, weird fit.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered this jacket with high hopes because it has a lot of sweet features, but it wasn't comfortable so I sent it back, but I do have some opinions from the 2 days that I had it at my house :)
- Sinches down to fit even the smallest paddlers
- buckle closures that won't fill with sand and get stuck like strap closures or zippers
- NRS is a great brand (both quality and ethics)
- low profile
- allows for great range of motion
- knife holder in a great spot, out of the way but easy access
- 1 small pocket
- I didn't personally think it was comfortable, the foam on the front was stiff without any flexing points, so for a woman, it wasn't very comfortable (which is the reason why I sent it back). The shoulder straps were also close enough together that it rubbed my neck on both sides.
Highly adjustable. Low profile. Great PFD.
NRS Ninja Review
I like the simple design of this, it does not have a lot of pockets, but the low profile is comfortable for long tours and it fits my build well (5'10" 160). I definitely have converted to the low profile PFD over the last couple of years.
Good fit on the Ninja
Minimalist design doesn't interfere with my paddling stroke. Very adjustable between the shoulder straps and the side straps. Can easily reach all the straps for adjusting and buckle releash. Front pocket is basically useless.