As the warmest glove in the NRS line-up, the Natural Glove is required gear when you're paddling on the same days your friends opt to go skiing. The 3.5mm neoprene stretches easily for enhanced dexterity, and the pre-curved fingers reduce hand fatigue while you paddle.
- 3.5mm neoprene provides the most warmth of any NRS glove
- Neoprene has 30% additional stretch (as compared to other neoprene) for reduced fatigue and greater dexterity
- Pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue while you hold a paddle or oars
- HydroCuff closure seals around the wrist to keep water and debris out
- Grippy palm pattern gives you a secure hold on wet surfaces
- Soft fleece patch on the back of the thumb allows you to wipe away snot before it freezes
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Took these gloves our for a New Years Day paddle and they worked great. The air temp when we started was 27 degrees and my hands never got cold. I even dunked my hands in the water to test them and my hands didn't even get wet. I really like the shaped neoprene. It really does allow for a natural paddling grip. If you're planning on any late season paddling I would definitely recommend these.