As the warmest glove in the NRS line-up, the Natural Glove is required gear when you're paddling on the same days your friends opt to go skiing. The 3.5mm neoprene stretches easily for enhanced dexterity, and the pre-curved fingers reduce hand fatigue while you paddle.
- 3.5mm neoprene provides the most warmth of any NRS glove
- Neoprene has 30% additional stretch (as compared to other neoprene) for reduced fatigue and greater dexterity
- Pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue while you hold a paddle or oars
- HydroCuff closure seals around the wrist to keep water and debris out
- Grippy palm pattern gives you a secure hold on wet surfaces
- Soft fleece patch on the back of the thumb allows you to wipe away snot before it freezes