- Detail Images
If only you were born with skin like this.
When the air's cold and the water's warm (or vice versa), the NRS Hydroskin Men's Glove's the perfect combo of low-profile insulation and superglue-style grip. By wrapping 0.5mm neoprene in four-way stretch PowerSpan fabric and lining the whole package with water-repellent, quick-drying ThermalPlush fleece, the Hydroskin keeps your paws warm without a bulky fit, keeping you paddling happily 'til it gets dark. The GripCote palm and fingers keep your hands glued to your paddle, and the fleece nose/sweat wipe lets you clean up snot and wipe your brow without the rough, scratchy feel.
- Four-way stretch PowerSpan shell with DWR coating
- 0.5mm neoprene core layer
- Quick-drying, water-repellent ThermalPlush fleece lining
- GripCote palm and finger texture
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure
- Fleece nose/sweat wipe on thumb