The skin you always wanted.
Your burning desire to rip through high, mountain-fed rapids used to be doused at the thought of frozen hands, but it's been re-stoked by the NRS Women's HydroSkin Glove. With a stretchy PowerSpan exterior, 0.5mm neoprene layer, and ThermalPlush fleece lining, they're warm enough to keep your digits comfy on chilly days in mild water, or the other way 'round, and low-profile enough that you won't notice 'em while you're scaring yourself silly. GripCote texture on the palms and fingers helps you keep a vice grip on your paddle, and the soft fleece thumb puts an end to painful nose and forehead wiping.
- Four-way stretch PowerSpan shell with DWR coating
- 0.5mm neoprene core layer
- Quick-drying, water-repellent ThermalPlush fleece lining
- GripCote palm and finger texture
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure
- Fleece nose/sweat wipe on thumb