Keeps you dry and comfortable while retaining full mobility.
As fun as kayaking and playboating is, being a wet, soggy mess definitely puts a damper on your paddling fun. PThe NRS Men's Flux Drytop fully seals out moisture so it won't ruin your river-running experience. The supple, polyester microfiber shell reduces paddling friction while simultaneously protecting against punctures and abrasion. Eclipse fabric (4-layer) blocks moisture with its waterproof membrane, yet it still allows built-up perspiration to escape for maximum breathability when paddling hard.
This drytop connects to your pre-existing sprayskirt via a five-inch, double-pull waist—keeping both you and your kayak's cockpit dry. Latex neck and wrist gaiters fit snugly for a water-tight closure against mist, chop, and unexpected spray. A GlideSkin coating inside the neoprene neck overcuff ensures your paddle session won't end prematurely due to chafing.
- Polyester microfiber shell with Nanosphere DWR finish
- Eclipse fabric (4-layer) with waterproof and breathable membrane
- Waterproof and breathable HyproTex inner skirt
- Five-inch, double-pull waist connects with sprayskirt (separate)
- GlideSkin coating inside neoprene neck overcuff
- Latex neck and wrist gaiters provide snug, waterproof seal
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with hook-and-loop closures
- Action-cut design for maximum mobility
Share your thoughts
Finally a company figured it out!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This drytop, so far, has been a great purchase. NRS finally figured out that it's really annoying to have to stretch and spend many days paddling to get a gasket that is comfortable. This product was comfortable from Day 1. And at the same time, has kept me incredibly dry as well. Can't believe I found it on sale too!