A reliable PFD for tweens between the child and adult stage.
The NRS Youth Crew Type III Personal Floatation Device provides your tween with an easy-to-use PFD for his or her flatwater excursions. Whether your kid is on a mission to paddle out into the middle of the lake or explore calm ocean waterways in the kayak with you, the Crew helps ensure safety whether he or she accidentally capsizes the boat or just needs to take a quick dip in the water to cool off.
- Type III PFD exceeds all US Coast Guard requirements for a youth floatation device
- 400D nylon material ensures a durable and reliable PFD for your amphibious offspring while its PVC-free foam supplies high floating safety
- One waist and four side adjustments provide a comfortable, snug fit
- Zippered front gives your kid an easy way to get in and out of the Crew
- Youth PFD fits a youth who weighs between 50-90lb and features a chest size between 24-29in