Select your style & size:Select options
Keep the water out without feeling like your nose is in a vice with the NRS Cottonmouth Nose Plug. This comfy, grippy, low-profile nose plug comes in super-handy when you're playboating or running down a creek.
- High-quality wire has both strength and durability
- Comfortable padding on the wire enables the plugs to grip well and resist separating
- Built to last in Asheville, North Carolina
- Item #NRS0175
- Q & A
As good as it gets for whitewater
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Attached to my helmet, as you shouldn't be on whitewater without one...perfect length for that, and you don't really know its there if you aren't using it, or just tuck it up out of the way when not in use. I own several pair in case one fails, and i really only wear it while surfing or when the odds are I'll be upside down. Really does make a difference, highly recommend these.
works but string could be a tad longer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I agree with other review on the string length.
While you don't want to hook onto things in the water - the string only works if you have a helmut that you can hook this to.
As my son found out - if you hook it to your jacket - you will probably end up pulling it off your nose while rolling.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The pads feel ok, but it could have a longer string.