Prepared for any weather.
There are times in the high alpine when the sun is out and the going is smooth. Then there are times when it seems the moon might be a more hospitable place than the side of the mountain. For ultimate protection and rugged durability in unpredictable conditions, pull on the Norrona Men's Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Shell Bib Pants. At the heart of these technical pants is a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric that offers durability, breathability, and the waterproof protection you have come to know and trust in a Gore-Tex product. Additionally, all zippers are YKK Aquaseal, which are 100% water- and windproof.
Norrona equipped the Trollveggen Bib Pant with removable gaiters to keep snow out of your boots. Reinforced panels on the lower leg add durability and protection against crampons or ski edges. In case things heat up on the hike, side zippers provide ventilation and easy access to boots and under layers. An adjustable waist and articulated knees help the Trollveggen fit perfectly.
- A durable, weather protective pant for all your alpine activities
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric is breathable and blocks wind and rain
- Bib design with adjustable suspenders provides extra coverage
- Aquaseal zippers from YKK are wind- and waterproof
- Side zippers offer ventilation when things start to heat up
- Removable gaiters seal out snow
- Inside leg reinforcements increase durability
- Item #NRA007Y
- Q & A
Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Bibs
Reach out to me with any questions!