- Detail Images
- Community Images
The layer you need to stay warm into the fall season.
- Polartec Power Shield fabric traps body heat while allowing your skin to breathe and maintain a comfortable climate
- Underarm ventilation lets you dump excess heat when necessary
- Upper torso pockets rest high enough to not interfere with a harness
- High collar helps resist wind, and soft tricot lining prevents chafing
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive provider of Norrøna in the USA
Share your thoughts
Norr�na Svalbard Flex 2 Softshell Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I really like the style and color combination. The waist line provides great shapes. However, it is heavier than I thought,especially when compare to GTX jacket. Also, the fabric is water repell, not resistant. I will keep this jacket, it is still a very cool cloth to have! The jacket is runing a bit large under the arm.
Good shell jacket
It is a pretty nice looking jacket, good to wear durring a run or cross country ski. Good for hiking and trekking as well
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I found this jacket to have great fit long torso which was a pleasant surprise for me. I was looking for a jacket with a little more weight which is why I returned it. That being said, If you are looking for a lighter jacket that looks terrific this is the jacket for you.