- Detail Images
Serious mittens for harsh conditions.
- flex1 single-ply shell fabric is stretchy, wind and water resistant, and highly breathable; everything you'd expect from a bomber Soft Shell
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation delivers superior thermal insulation that allows you to maintain your core temp and minimizes energy loss—a vital advantage in harsh alpine conditions
- dri1 technical insert completes the windproof and waterproof shield while maintaining high breathability
- Goatskin palm is water-resistant, extremely durable, and doesn't need to be broken-in
Share your thoughts
I noticed that the image of the mitten in...
I noticed that the image of the mitten in "tasty red" has a wrist leash. Does the "caviar" mitten have that as well? Thanks,
Norrona is Awesome
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I now have several Norrona pieces thanks to Backcountry. Quality and fit are excellent. This one in particular is nice as a mitten for skiing here in Colorado at 12,000'. I not not bought many American brands like Patagonia or Black Diamond since discovering some better stuff from Europe like Norrona. Love these better than any similar products I have gotten from Black Diamond or Arcteryx . They are not PL1, but keep my hands warm at the top of the Rockies.