Less warming-hut breaks and more powder laps.
It may be in the single digits, but you're hardly fazed when you wear the Norrøna Women's Narvik Down 750 Jacket. Packed with 750-down fill and PrimaLoft insulation, this extra-long jacket ensures you stay toasty and comfy on bone-chilling mornings and windy days at the resort. And if you get a bit heated after a top-to-bottom thigh-burner run, unzip the mesh-lined zippers to ditch excess heat while you ride the lift for yet another fluffy powder run.
- 20K-rated Windproof Dri 2 outer shell shields you from blowing snow, hail, and the unexpected spray of a kamikaze skier or snowboarder
- 750-Down fill and PrimaLoft insulation throughout keep you wickedly warm and comfortable on long, frigid lift rides or waits in the lift line
- Unique insulation combo supplies plenty of flexibility while you ski or ride
- Smooth inner lining allows for easy layering
- Long, athletic cut helps keep your bum warm on chilly lift rides
- Large, mesh-lined zippered front openings ditch excess heat when the sun begins to peep through the clouds
- Helmet-specific hood wraps nicely over your helmet and offers protection from the elements
- Powder skirt with Zip-seal system and hand gaiters seal in warmth and block out the snow
- Multiple pockets stash your cash, lip balm, radio, or hotel key card