Carry skis like a Norwegian.
Everyone knows that Norwegians invented backpacks in 1959, so it's no surprise that Norrona has the whole carrying-stuff-on-your back thing pretty much dialed. Their Narvik 20L Backpack is designed for a day in the backcountry or resort, with a U-shaped zipper entry into the main pocket and a separate compartment for a shovel and probe, ensuring that your avy gear is organized and accessible. The Narvik has you covered whether you prefer an A-frame ski carry or are a more diagonal sort of fellow, and snowboarders can use the vertical option to facilitate hands-free hiking. Norrona's flexible aluminum Dynamic support system is lightweight and flexible, but strong enough to stand up strong under the weight of skis or a board, and there's a hydration-compatible sleeve so you don't have to stop and unzip your pack every time you want a drink.
- U-shaped main compartment zipper
- Separate shovel and probe pocket
- A-frame and diagonal ski carry, vertical snowboard carry
- Hydration-compatible sleeve
- Flexible aluminum Dynamic support system
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor of Norrona products