- Community Images
Simple protection designed to perfection.
- Three-layer Dri3 fabric provides supreme protection from heavy precipitation and weather and remains highly breathable so clammy moisture can escape from within
- 3/4-length side zips make changing easier and allow you to open these pants up to vent a little should you feel the need
- Waist easily accommodates suspenders for those who prefer them over a belt
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Norrøna products
Share your thoughts
Works in the dry
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As atated in fabric breathability rating this pant is no good in rain 20,000 g/m). U will get wet pretty fast in a rain shower.
Used this all year around in all kind's off weather. It is very good in dry weather but as stated not in rain or wet snow. It is very thin, but have great zippers on both sides for ventelation when u get hot. All in all a good buy.
Super Dry, SUPER light, and SOLID
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
dont mistake these being so light with not being great quality. they are. super dry. I wear them at the beginning and end of the season when it is slightly warmer. they will keep you going with just a arcteryx long underwear, underneath, probably down to 28-30 degrees with wind.
breathable, and supremely water/windproof would buy everything norrona if it was more accessible.
Mt Adams, Washington
Setting up camp