- Detail Images
Don't let questionable weather ruin your cardio or alpine pursuits.
- Gore-Tex fabric guarantees breathability and waterproof protection
- Underarm zip vents allow you to dump excess heat when necessary
- Storm hood weathers the nastiest parts of unexpected squalls so you can keep your eyes on the journey ahead
- Weighs in at ten ounces, making it a fantastically light design
Share your thoughts
Norrona Bitihorn Gore -Tex Active Shell
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I use this jacket for trail running. It is quite light yet still has underarm zippers! For varying conditions, it performs. On a run, I can go from drizzle to pouring rain to snow and it handles all the conditions. Really pleased with its performance.
practical except that there are no pockets on side.