- Detail Images
An all-around adventure-ready jacket.
- Gore-Tex membrane guarantees waterproof protection and breathability
- Underarm ventilation allows you to dump excess heat when necessary
- Storm hood helps shield your eyes or eyewear from unexpected precip
- Elasticized cuffs serve to further seal out the elements
- Weighs in at barely over ten ounces, making it extremely packable
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'8'' 150 lbs- lean/athletic (wide...
I'm 5'8'' 150 lbs- lean/athletic (wide shoulders). I'm assuming the small would be ideal, is that correct? Thanks!
You are correct. You could check your measurements against the sizing chart if you haven't already, but you should be good.
Good lightweight jacket.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bomb proof protection and super lightweight = a great rain jacket. Not all that breathable but the bottom line is that no good rain jacket will be. If its any more breathable you will get wet.
Pros: light, waterproof, nice look. Cons: expensive, breathability is questionable in high-output activities - I have done trail runs in this jacket under rain at about +13C and my hands were quite wet with sweat. Underarm vents only help the torso ventilation, had to fully unzip them, and to partly unzip the chest zip to reduce heat and increase ventilation. Perhaps, it is going to perform better at lower temperatures and when trekking. In a month I am going to the mountains and will update the review.