Versatile outerwear ready for adventure.
- Readily convertible from pants to shorts depending on weather
- Flex 1 softshell fabric allows full range of motion and flexibility while resisting the elements
- Plentiful pockets hold pant legs, map, compass, snack, and more
- Ankle adjustments help you seal in body heat on chilly days
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive provider of Norrøna in the USA
Share your thoughts
These pants are stretchy and very breathable. They have a back pocket too which is not mentioned. You can also adjust the waist with the straps they have (I normally wear 31, ordered the medium and fits great; I guess the sizing chart is a little off). The fabric is strong and can withstand tress, branches and rocks.
Pretty much aweasome
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great, pretty similar to the stoic overhang fabric, breathable, good weight and stretchy fabric, cant go wrong