- Flex 1 softshell fabric offers light protection from the elements while breathing for comfort
- Pant legs zip off at the knees to convert the pant into long shorts
- Adjustable pant cuffs let you tighten them down over your hiking boots
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive distributor of Norrøna products in the US
Share your thoughts
My new favorite zip-off's
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
Based on the previous review, I ordered a small. But they were way too big, so I had to exchange them for an XS which fit perfectly. I found the rise to be a mid-rise. These pants have quickly become my favorite zip-off pants. I like the softshell fabric, the pockets, and the velcro tabs at the waist that eliminate the need for a belt. I live where it gets very hot, so I probably won't be using these in July, August, or September that much, but they will get plenty of use the rest of the year and when traveling to cooler climates in the summer. These pants seem very durable so far, after about 4 months of regular use.
Great quality, sizing is smaller
Love the material (flex1) and the zip-off seems to function as expected. Colour is great (I got the phantom). One thing is that compared to the salvbard pant in flex1, these are sized smaller with a lower waist. I would suggest sizing up if you are inbetween sizes. Happy with this purchase!