- Detail Images
Ready for the rain.
- Highly weather-resistant Dri1 fabric allows two-way ventilation without letting water penetrate to your base layers
- Underarm vents let you dump excess heat when necessary
- Weighs just over seven ounces, making it one of the lightest rain shells on the market
- Athletic cut won't leave you with unnecessary fabric folds getting in the way
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive provider of Norrøna in the USA
Share your thoughts
Inquiring if this jacket has side...
Inquiring if this jacket has side pockets?
It doesn't, unfortunately. Just the two chest pockets.
What looks like side pockets are actually the pit zips. They come way down the side of the jacket for extra ventilation, but no side pockets as Angus stated.
Awesome and versatile
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this jacket for several applications. I used it for skiing, alpine and XC in New Mexico, cycling, hiking, and as a general use rain jacket around town. It has performed beyond expectations. The Dri1 material is extremely lightweight and it seems to me like it vents moisture better than the gore-tex. It vents well and I usually pair it with the /29 warm1 fleece and a good base layer. I has kept me warm and dry every time I needed it. While the price might be steep, I've gotten every penny's worth.