A playful behemoth of a plank that's wide, agile, and rockered.
Point the Nordica Radict Ski towards your favorite backcountry hit or straightline and revel in its smooth-flexing ride. A 127mm waist inhales deep stashes and soaks up big hits, while a bit of camber underfoot and a progressive sidecut give you precise control to carve trenches back to the woods after slaying an epic big-mountain line. Plus, you'll dig its high-rise rockered tip and tail, which lets you gobble up pow at record-breaking speed.
- High Rise Camrock technology features a rockered tip and tail that floats effortlessly in pow, while a bit of camber underfoot supplies stability and enables the ski to track comfortably in all snow conditions
- Low, broad "Hammer Head" nose design maximizes on edge snow contact while reducing unstable tip vibration that is a common trait of rockered skis
- Wood core offers a solid, stable, reliable, and durable ski that conquers big mountain lines, tight chutes, pillow lines, and steep powdery terrain like a freeskiing champ
- Energy Ca technology features full sidewall construction for an extremely lightweight, high-performance ski, while a layer of carbon maximizes agility and forgiveness
- 127mm waist enables effortless pow turns, busts through crud and chopped-up snow, and straightlines through tight chutes with ease
- Progressive sidecut results in a super-stable ski at high speeds
- UHMW sintered Electra Gallium base includes carbon black and graphite that increases electrical and thermal conductivity, which reduces friction that leads to suction, drag, and static build-up that attracts and holds dirt and pollutants on the base
Share your thoughts
how much heavier are these than an atomic...
how much heavier are these than an atomic automatic or a s7? I cant find the weight listed
These weight 5kg (12lb)
Fantastic powder ski
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
During emajor dumps of 22",39"'15"'then another 12" in just the past week at Stevens Pass in Wa, these skis go over where with ease and I mean ease. Steep. And. Deep, traverses to hidden staches it doesn't matter as they are nearly effortless. What is shocking is as a former racer it is amazing how well this things carve on the groomed. And I mean carve. Really impressed with these skis