Steps up your freeride game.
Last year you were barely keeping up with your freeride posse, but now that you have the Nordica Men's Patron Ski Boots and some ski conditioning classes under your belt, you're ready to let loose. These moderately stiff boots feature a 98mm last, freeride shell design, and Full Shock Eraser that help you fine-tune your big-mountain riding skills and lead the charge.
- 110 flex index offers a moderately stiff flex that's ideal for stomping airs, charging hard down groomers and untracked terrain, and maneuvering down steep techy terrain
- High progression (progression is the degree to which the stiffness increases through the range of the flex pattern) offers solid support in landing and flexing beyond the normal range, which is critical when you land in the switch position
- Super-speedy rebound for better recovery when you stomp a big air
- 98mm last hugs your foot like a true performance-fit boot should
- Pro freeride shell design enables easy ankle flexion for maximum flexibility when adjusting to features, jumping, and buttering
- Three-piece PU shell construction for durability and easy entry and exit
- Freeride hinge (located low and forward) utilizes a unique cuff design which supplies the highest level of progression
- Full Shock Eraser features a dual-density boot board that offers cushioning under the foot to soak up impact from big landings and unwanted vibrations
- Pro fit adapting liner supplies a custom fit, efficient power transmission, and insulation
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles furnish a solid, secure fit, while a solid power strap helps prevent shinbang issues
- Rubber heel lends traction when you bootpack, balance over rocky terrain, and walk to and from the lodge or car