A little girth for a lot of versatility.
- Full Twin V Active CA construction uses sandwich laminate construction and vertical sidewalls to provide impressive strength and durability in all conditions
- Wood I-Core keeps the ski lightweight and easy to turn while providing a solid, reliable flex during fast resort descents and changing snow conditions
- Traditional camber locks the ski onto hard-packed groomers and chalky steeps
- Wide dimensions keep you on top of the new snow once it finally blankets your mountain
- N Pro 2S Xbi CT WB Bindings provide a 4-12 DIN setting for intermediate to expert security during high-speed groomers and steep terrain
- CT Plate between the binding and ski directs your energy directly to the ski's edges to make you feel closer to the snow and allowing better control
- X-Balance technology evens out pressure along the length of the ski to correct for times you get caught in the backseat
- Central Turntable provides easy adjustment of the plate and comes with a good manual so you know what you're doing with it
Share your thoughts
Kind brilliant slasher
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have these in a 178 and they have served me well in all conditions; from bullet proof to deep powder. They really shine in crud and bumped out powder but hold on, these are a rocket. Not called jet fuel ho crud for nothing. Have since moved onto the Line Prophet 98s in a 186. Much easier to ski and doesn't get hung up as much in heavy Sierra cement. Will still turn to these when I want riot in chopped snow or a solid rock ski.