Break out of the gates and leave the resort sheeple behind.
- Flex level of 105 lets you push your skis hard for fast carving and big mountain slaying
- The 100mm-wide last fits more feet, and keeps you snug in the boot without a loss of circulation that leads to numbness
- Women-specific Comfort PFP Precision Fit liner provides warmth, a comfortable interface between the shell and your foot, and can be thermo-molded for ultimate customization
- Medium level of progression means that the boot stiffens as you flex it forward and then provides a medium level of rebound for comfortable precision and enhanced control
- Hike-Ski switch releases the cuff so it rotates freely for easy hiking and skinning through the backcountry
- The 45-degree instep retention more effectively locks your heel into place, doesn't cramp your forefoot, and enables easy entry-exit
- New shell design reaches higher on your ankle for better lateral (side-to-side) control of your big skis so you can turn them easier, faster, and at greater speeds
- Dual-density Shock Eraser reduces impacts of drops, bumps, and chunky snow
- A rubber insole and contoured outsole enhance your grip on icy boot packs, rocky scrambles, and sketchy bar decks in the afternoon
Share your thoughts
That you advise the women nordica 24.5size...
That you advise the women nordica 24.5size for intermediate advanced I do not know what flex should I buy.the flex 80 or 95 what is the difference?
24.5 is a mondo size and is about a 7.5 shoe size. The second part of the question regarding flex - 80 is close to the bottom of the medium flex range where as 95 is around the middle of medium flex. 95 flex will drive the ski more and will feel more responsive. If you find yourself progressing and looking to improve and become more aggressive then go with the 95 flex. If you are comfortable with your ability, not looking to improve and ski primarily blues then 80 will be fine.