Redefines the standard of versatility.
The Nordica Hell and Back Hike Pro Ski Boot brings ultimate cosmic power to your in-bounds slaying or out-of-bounds ski-touring quests. Use the switch to release the cuff of this all-mountain boot so you can zip up the skintrack, then lock things down once you hit the summit and point it at a steep chute. Nordica gave this three-buckle boot a progressive and powerful but still somewhat forgiving flex-characteristic that allows you to hammer all morning without exploding your foot.
- 120 flex index (a 14 rating according to the Dynamic Performance Code) for a relatively stiff all-mountain ski boot that's eager to access side or backcountry terrain
- Even rebound and smooth flex throughout add solid control in changing conditions
- A 100mm medium fit last for back- and side-country versatility
- Triax ultralight high-density polymer shell and cuff material is 25% lighter than standard plastic and performs more consistently within a wide range of temperatures
- Three-piece shell construction enables easy entry and exit
- Full Shock Eraser features a dual-density boot board that offers cushioning under the foot to soak up impact from big landings and unwanted vibrations
- PFP precision fit liner offers a warm, comfortable fit
- Three micro-adjustable alloy buckles and power strap give a custom, secure fit
- 45° instep retention furnishes maximum heel retention, forefoot comfort and thermal insulation, and easy entry and exit regardless of the temperature
- Single canting enables you to dial in your stance
- Hike-and-Ski hinge is positioned on the back of the boot so you have the highest level of mobility without sacrificing performance
- Hike-and-Ski hinge quickly releases the cuff to allow for hiking or skinning uphill
- High-traction rubber toe and heel equips you with solid traction when you walk on hard surfaces, rocks, and anywhere you may need additional grip