Hell is not skiing, so let this boot deliver you to powdery heaven.
- Hike & Ride technology utilizes a switch to release the cuff into a touring mode for easy walking and skinning uphill
- Progressive flex with tongue rebound balances a steady, consistent medium-stiff flex with some forgiveness
- Dual-density Full Shock Eraser absorbs the bumps and chatter from variable terrain so your feet won't feel beat up
- PFP Comfort Fit Liner provides cushioning, comfort, and warmth for in-bounds and out-of-bounds shredding
- Dual-density PU soles provide all the traction you need for slick bootpacks and slippery tram decks
Share your thoughts
How do the Hell and Back Pro's compare to...
How do the Hell and Back Pro's compare to the Nordica Firearrow F1's? I love the idea of a walk-mode, but don't want to sacrifice too much in the way of stiffness, etc. I currently have the Nordica Beast boots. I don't need an ultra stiff boot, but don't want anything too flexible. I'm 6-2, 195 lbs. I mostly ski on Obsethed's but may pick up some Bluehouse Maestro's as well. any thoughts are appreciated.
Does anyone know if these will work with...
Does anyone know if these will work with the Dynafit Racidal bindings?
nope, sorry dude, you can tell because there aren't any holes in the toe like the " Black Diamond Quadrant Alpine Touring Boot "
Question about sizing...if I understand...
Question about sizing...if I understand correctly, a 27 and a 27.5 are actually the same shell, but the 27 would have more thickness on the liner, I think. Is that the case, and if so, are the whole sizes of this both just not stocked here, or am I missing something?
Thanks so much for clarifying.