If a boot this devilishly good is wrong, you don't want to be right.
Inbounds is nice, but out-of-bounds is naughty (which is nicer). And the superlight, hair-raising Nordica Women's Hell and Back Hike EXP Ski Boot will charge down into powdery bowels and back up again before a mere mortal can say, 'speed demon.' The flex progresses to a stiffness of 105 for high-power descent, and a shock-absorbing sole smooths out the high speeds. The 45-degree retention system holds your heel like a vice, but a nice vice, not a nasty, painful one. Snug as an evil bug, your foot will be happy to keep this going all day in the women-specific fur-lined thermomoldable liner.
- Ultralight, high-density polymer Triax shell means less weight on the ascent and responsive strength on the downhill
- Progressive flex goes up to 105
- Quick-release hike and ride technology for fast changeovers when you're in lapping mode
- Dual-density, shock eraser in the heel totally dampens vibration for a smooth-as-silk ride
- 100mm width provides a comfortable platform for all-day tours
- PFP comfort fit women-specific liner with fur lining is made of thermomoldable elastic, responsive material and fit with a performance-matched footbed
- 45-degree instep retention secures heel and provides comfort to the forefoot
- Three micro-adjustable alloy buckles are lightweight, strong, and durable
- Canting adjustment helps you achieve a neutral stance
- High-traction rubber toe and heel grip onto treacherous terrain