Slash, hike, or huck.
The Nordica Hell and Back Hike EXP Ski Boot pulls double duty and does it gladly when you tour one day and hit the resort for some cliff-hucking the next. A 115-flex shell provides support and forgiveness for hammering lines under the tram, and the touring-mode releasable cuff makes out-the-gate ski touring a comfortable venture. Slide your foot inside this three-buckle boot and point yourself towards untouched peaks or a packed tram without having to switch boots.
- 115 flex index (a 13.5 rating according to the Dynamic Performance Code) for a moderately stiff all-mountain ski boot that's eager to access side or backcountry terrain
- Even rebound and smooth flex throughout add solid control in changing conditions
- A 100mm medium fit last for back- and side-country versatility
- Triax ultralight high-density polymer shell and cuff material is 25% lighter than standard plastic and performs more consistently within a wide range of temperatures
- Three-piece shell construction enables easy entry and exit
- Full Shock Eraser features a dual-density boot board that offers cushioning under the foot to soak up impact from big landings and unwanted vibrations
- PFP precision fit liner offers a warm, comfortable fit
- Three micro-adjustable aluminum alloy buckles and power strap give a custom, secure fit
- 45° instep retention furnishes maximum heel retention, forefoot comfort and thermal insulation, and easy entry and exit regardless of the temperature
- Single canting enables you to dial in your stance
- Hike-and-Ski hinge is positioned on the back of the boot so you have the highest level of mobility without sacrificing performance
- Hike-and-Ski hinge quickly releases the cuff to allow for hiking or skinning uphill
- High-traction rubber toe and heel equips you with solid traction when you walk on hard surfaces, rocks, and anywhere you may need additional traction