For pointing into the steepest lines and speeding through the crux with authority.
- With a stiff flex level of 130, you're able to push your skis hard for incredibly fast pow-slaying or big-mountain charging that makes tourists tremble
- The 98mm-wide last keeps you snug in the boot without cutting off circulation and leading to numbness
- Performance Fit liner provides warmth, a comfortable interface between the shell and your foot
- Full Shock Eraser cushions your heel during big cliff drops or bumpy days at the resort
- Dual-density rubber sole allows sure steps on the bootpack up to the gnarliest terrain around
Share your thoughts
Problems with the inside shell
I bought this boots and use them already on second season. My problem is related to the inside seams that are killing me. They rub on the outside of my pinkie on both sides. I think the design is not that good or the seams should not be there. The rest is all good if you can pass the pain.
Best boot i'v owned.
Amazing boot. Top of the line comfort. From first putting it on to sliding it off after 10 hours of riding, it's very comfortable. Surprising for such a stiff narrow boot. It's also warm. I combo these with a pair of VOLKL KENDOs (also awesome) and the boots handle the skis just fine. They are aesthetically pleasing and preform like rock stars. I have a racing background and have had some stiff tecnicas but these boots win. I love them. One con though, you better have some tough ankles. These boots are very hard to get on and off. Once your in though, They a're magic. A+ nordica, you've won my brand loyalty.
Is there someone who has riden it???? I...
Is there someone who has riden it???? I really want to know something about them I want to hard Charge and BC freestyle
What do you specifically want to know? This is a great stiff boot (index 130) that allows you to charge hard in the powder and backcountry. I current use these to tour in Alaska BC, they have no problem and are comfortable. The shock on the shin helps to prevent any shin bang. Id recommend these anyday.
if you can please test them thoroughly from a test center before purchasing. Mine have the problems with the inside seams.