Turn up the heat.
You can slice it up with such white-hot speed on the Nordica Fire Arrow 80 Pro XBI CT Ski, you may leave a river of melted snow in your wake. Traditional camber underfoot and an 80-millimeter waist as part of an aggressive sidecut will light up the frontside of any mountain. Tenacious grip on hardpack, quick turns down the steeps, and twin-tip jibbing in the park—burn it all down.
- Classic, full-camber profile gives you energetic rebound, Dynamic Edge Grip, and high-speed stability; twin-tip allows for forward and backward maneuverability
- Wood core is durable, lightweight, and natural-feeling
- Full Twin V Active 2 TI full sidewall construction uses two layers of titanium over the edges for optimal power transmission and torsional resistance
- 80mm waist is versatile and quick edge-to-edge yet stable, accompanied by the wide tip and tail
- Modern, mid-radius sidecut accommodates any mood, any day, and turns easily for high-speed carving or chilled-out cruising
- UHMW sintered Electra Gallium base includes carbon black and graphite that increases electrical and thermal conductivity, which reduces friction that leads to suction, drag, and static build-up that attracts and holds dirt and pollutants on the base
Share your thoughts
What a ski...awesome!!
I got the Nordica Fire Arrow 80 Pro XBI CT Ski in the 172cm length.
I'm 235lbs / 106kg and 5'10"/178cm.
I would think I'm a controlled aggressive skier who likes to rip up the groomers doing short and long turns and love versatile slopes. WOW - what a ski! Love it! This is money well spent. Still have a smile on my face every time I think about going down the piste on these.
My weight is 84kgs and my...
My weight is 84kgs and my height is 1.83m, I believe I am an advanced male skier who prefers to ski on piste, but occasionally i would try to ski off piste. I am interested in nordica fire arrow 80 pro xbi ct skis. Which do you think is the appropriate length for me?
I 've skied the firearrow 80pro and it sounds like a great choice. I'd say that for your height/weight that you should get the 180cm. Unless you like really short turns. I am 5'9" and 150lbs and I skied the 172cm and it was perfect! I felt like a hero on the groomers and the wider waist made the ski versatile enough to ski off piste. I purchased a used demo from my local retailer for $699... It was in OK shape but I wish I had looked here first. Go BC.com!