There's a new sheriff in town.
The Nordica Enforcer Ti Ski doesn't think twice about changing snow conditions and terrain, thanks to its do-it-all dimensions. Its Early-Rise profile easily maneuvers through and over soft snow, crud, and foot-deep powder, while its camber underfoot provides the stability to lay down the law on groomers, hardpack, and bumped-up bowl fields.
- Early Rise CamRock technology pulls the traditional contact point of the tip back 25% to create a slight tip rocker to complement the camber underfoot
- Early Rise profile heightens floatation in powder and crud, improves velocity and maneuverability in soft snow, and increases ease of turn initiation in any condition
- Early Rise profile also keeps your tips up in powder so you get that dipping forward sensation
- Two layers of titanium over the edges offer maximum power transmission, torsional resistance, and rebound in all conditions
- Titanium layers stiffen the skis, provide stability, and make the Enforcer Ti one of the most stable high-rise rockered skis to date
- Vertical sidewall construction offers durability and precise performance with a direct transfer of power down through the ski
- 98mm waist supplies a versatile all-mountain ski that takes on hardpack, soft snow, steep techy terrain, and groomers with ease
- Progressive sidecut helps to eliminate chattering or vibration issues
- UHMW sintered Electra Gallium base includes carbon black and graphite that increases electrical and thermal conductivity, which reduces friction that leads to speed-robbing suction, drag, and static build-up that attracts and holds dirt and pollutants on the base
Share your thoughts
Solid, versatile Enforcer
I have the 185 cm and ride it with Axl telemark bindings. This ski is damp, stable, responsive, versatile and fun. It bites into hard snow well but floats sufficiently in powder and easily handles wind-blown, variable 'wild' snow. The rockered tip wobbles just slightly at high speed on hard pack but it's not an issue. Construction is top quality. The 185 cm weighs 10 lbs., so combined with it's relatively narrow waist and rockered tip, the Enforcer effectively handles crud. It is comfortable at speed.
What the difference between this year's...
What the difference between this year's skis and the ones from last year's besides the graphics? More rocker? Same?
I think it is actually a rocker this year.
It is exactly the same mold as Nordica Hell and Back but with metal.
This year's Enforcer has significant tip rocker. This ski is super stable at speed and is easy to manage in all the conditions I've been able to use it in, and it's extremely versatile. The construction is top quality, as are all the Nordica skis I've recently seen up close.