The Ace is known to go airborne occasionally.
Butter, ollie, arc, and fly with the Nordica Ace Of Spades Ti Ski. Designed for the bad boys of park and pipe, the Ace has two layers of titanium to liven the ski up and a balanced swing weight to make big spins look effortless. Its symmetrical sidecut makes it ideal for skiing backwards and landing switch, and a tough, fast race base lets these guns haul ass down to the kicker.
- Twin Pop profile features full-pop camber that delivers oodles of pop and rebound for take-off and ollieing
- Twin Pop profile also gives precision and grip for stable carving through the tranny and to the next feature
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides super-precise flex curve
- Energy 2 Titanium construction features two layers of titanium over the edges offer maximum power transmission, torsional resistance, and rebound in all conditions
- 86mm waist works exceptionally well for progressive park and pipe skiers who love to launch off of both man-made and natural hardpack features
- Symmetrical sidecut makes the Ace of Spades Ti ideal for switch skiing and landing backwards
- UHMW sintered Electra Gallium base includes carbon black and graphite that increases electrical and thermal conductivity, which reduces friction that leads to speed-killing suction and drag, as well as static build-up that attracts and holds dirt and pollutants on the base