Ski the mountain like you own that mofo.
- With a fairly stiff flex level of 100, you're able to push your skis hard for incredibly fast pow-slaying in big mountain terrain
- The 98mm-wide last keeps you snug in the boot without cutting off circulation and leading to numbness
- A Performance Fit liner provides warmth and a comfortable interface between the shell and your foot
- Full Shock Eraser cushions your heel during big cliff drops or bumpy days at the resort
- Dual-density rubber sole allows sure steps on the bootpack up to the gnarliest terrain around
Share your thoughts
Hey there! Just found these online for a...
Hey there! Just found these online for a good price. Unfortunately no where to test. I know i'm in a size 27 or 27.5 boot, but I have a narrow last (98-99 mm) narrow ankle and low instep. Will these work for me? I tested The Atomic Redster Pro / Burner for reference, and they fit ok. Had to crank the mid buckles a bit for the instep. Otherwise skinny calf and skinny ankle worked fine. They were twice as expensive though..
Cheers, and I appreciate the reply!
Anyone else having a problem getting them...
Anyone else having a problem getting them off? I have resorted to using a bowl scrapper from the kitchen to avoid damage to the top of my foot from the shell raking across it. See picture.
I used to have issues getting into them also. They do ease up after a while. First 20 days skiing on them they were a pain to get into. I found pulling open the orange part of the shell worked quite well.
I have the same pair of boots. I found the best way to get in and out was to pull the tongue waaaaay forward. It also helps if you undo that bottom buckle (smiley face).