Nomis True Simon Shell Pant - Men's
Almost as stylish as Simon's riding.
Simon Chamberlain is widely recognized for his buttery-smooth style on his snowboard, and his True Simon Men's Shell Pant from Nomis is a reflection of that gangsta steeze. It has a relaxed fit that allows room to layer underneath for cold late-night rail missions or backcountry excursions, all while keeping you looking fresh. The suspenders can be used to keep your sag at the proper height or kept hanging by your knees to keep you looking G'ed up from the feet up.
- 10K-rated polyester fabric is DWR-treated to repel water so you stay dry throughout the day
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping through
- Relaxed fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath and keeps you looking G
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting in your kicks
- Suspenders keep you from showing everyone your ass
- Double-layered at the back of the hem to keep your highbacks from tearing them up
- Two cargo pockets provide extra storage space
- Shoestring belt helps you keep your skate-style