- Detail Images
Simon says 'stay warm.'
Take the edge off winter's icy grip with the Nomis Men's True Simon Insulated Pant. The True Simon's 10K waterproofing and light synthetic insulation allow you to stick out the storm in the terrain park long after your ill-equipped friends have had to make a mad dash for the warmth of the base lodge.
- 10K waterproofing of the durable polyester fabric keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to eliminate spots where water could seep through
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Relaxed fit for easy layering and a casual look
- Suspenders keep the pant in place
- Zippered hem gusset allows you to adjust your steeze to individual preferences
- Double layer interior fabric on boot gaiters reduce wear from highbacks
Share your thoughts
Dr. Gabriel Ionescu, UAE
I ski since the age of 5 and I celebrated my 70th birthday with my new ski clothes.Very very good: 1. fit on me perfectly; 2. very light;3 impermeable to wind and water; 4. geting dry in an instant...in fact did not get wet.
The idea to buy online was excellent
These pants fit more slim then relaxed. They feel good! Good amount of insulation (not too much).