- Detail Images
And you can still afford a lift ticket.
Nomis designed the Men's Simon Says Pant to bring a good-looking, high-performance snowboard pant to those of us who don't drink liqueur with gold flakes floating in it. The 10K-rated waterproof fabric and critical seam taping keep Old Man Winter from sinking his icy claws into your hide, and good ol' subtle styling mean you won't cringe when the riding pics come out in five years.
- 10K-rated waterproof fabric with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light snow
- Durable polyester fabric won't tear at the first sight of trees
- Critical seams taped to eliminate weak spots
- Relaxed fit for easy layering and a casual look
- Drawstring at waist and adjustable tabs for a perfect fit
- Zippered hem gussets allow you to adjust your steeze to individual preferences