- Detail Images
Rise and shine.
Your alarm makes the most horrible noise on the planet, except on the morning after a storm. Then you're already awake and decked out in your Nomis Women's Lyttia Pants by the time the buzzing starts. How could you sleep in when you keep thinking about lapping your favorite run in these sleek little pants?
- Polyester face fabric with DWR and 8K-rated moisture protection keeps you dry in light, powdery snow
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Synthetic insulation holds in warmth so you don't freeze on chilly lift rides
- Mesh-lined inseam vents get rid of moist, hot air so you don't swamp out when you're hiking the pipe
- Gaiters with zippered gussets stop snow from flying up your legs and give you quick access to your boots for on-the-go adjustments
- Zip-up hip pockets securely hold your lip balm
Share your thoughts
Yes and No
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These pants are great. They are very water proof. I would wear a layer under them always.
I would not recommend them for girls that are taller than 5'4. I am 5'2 and they are perfect for me, then again I do like my pants to be a little long. I am about a 23/24 waist and they fit pretty snug so if you like your pants bigger, I would go a size up in them.
I have been wearing these pants for 2 season now. I have not washed them once. They are starting to get wet on the butt.
The button waist is kind of a pain in the ass because every time I bend over to strap in, it unbuttons. I would recommend wearing a belt of show lace with them.
Otherwise they are a pretty decent pant.
These pants run smaller than other Nomis pants that I've tried on. They were tight in my thighs and smaller in the waist.