- Detail Images
- Stainless steel housing and band are durable and resist scratching
- Digital display tells the time, date, day of the week, and temperature
- Chronograph lets you track times and set an alarm when you have to get up for early morning excursions
- High-contrast display allows you to read it in the dark
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters so you can take it on aquatic adventures
Share your thoughts
great watch, sort of...
I got the rubber version of this watch and was stoked! I got it because it had some features I wanted (should have gotten one with tides but oh well). It was a good watch, soft rubber is comfortable on my wrist and its light weight so you don't notice its there.
If you surf any waves with some punch, leave it in the car or get this one with the metal band. Pulled in and didn't make the barrel, washing machine wipeout, watch got ripped off my arm. It was the first time I wore it in any decent surf and I lost it, taxed by the surf gods. At least when I'm out at my local break surfing and I need to know when to go in, I can just go under water and listen for my alarm...