Select your style & size:Select options
Do a feeble while wearing the Smith ... sorry, best we could do.
Make sure you have everything you need for a long day of skating with the Nixon Smith II Skatepack. The main compartment holds beverages, extra clothes, camera, and anything else you might need, and a padded laptop compartment protects your computer so you can upload footage right from the spot.
- Polyester and ripstop fabric is durable and tear-resistant in case you take a spill
- Side-entry padded laptop compartment safely stows your computer
- Adjustable skate straps secure your deck when you're not standing on it
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps improve comfort
- Media port access lets you run your headphone cord through so you can listen to tunes while you skate
- Item #NIX1883
- Q & A
So close... yet so far away from perfect
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really wanted to love this backpack. Unfortunately, there are two major design flaws: (1) The webbing on the side of the pack simply isn't sturdy enough to actually contain a full water bottle. My Klean Kanteen has fallen out of this thing so many times I can't count, but one time it actually fell out on an escalator at the Austin airport and fell three stories to land on the marble below, scaring the shit out of everyone (it sounded like a gunshot). VERY LUCKY it didn't hit a person. And the webbing has ripped within a month. So if you actually carry a water bottle, stick with the Electric backpacks (much better construction). Also, the inside has a half-assed pocked with that same weak webbing and it doesn't keep anything actually contained. Overall, I was looking to replace my worn but still serviceable Electric backpack, and I'm wishing I'd just gotten another Electric one.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
this bag is awesome and has a sneaky and convenient laptop hidden pocket. people are always asking me what kind it is