Life on land has its own demands.
There's not much use for backpacks for a life on the high seas, but for all you landlubbers there's the Nixon Landlock II Backpack. It has a padded laptop compartment to keep your computer safe on the way to work, since you probably have farther to go to get there than just climbing from the lower deck to the galley.
- Polyester and PU-coated ripstop fabric is tough and tear-resistant for durability
- Side access padded laptop compartment keeps your computer safe and sound
- Microfiber suede-lined pocket keep sungglasses and small electronics from getting scuffed
- Adjustable skate straps secure your skateboard when you're not standing on it
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps increase comfort
- Item #NIX1882
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag has an awesome unique look and quality feel. Not as many pockets as I would have liked but still just enough to keep your basics organized. The side zipper laptop access is a nice feature. It's great not having to pull out everything else to get to it. The inner laptop sleeve itself is large and even fits my rather bulky laptop. Overall I'm glad to have it.
Whats the difference between the landlock...
Whats the difference between the landlock and the landlock II?
I don't have the Nixon answer, but I own the Landlock I and the difference looks like it's the waist strap, which mine has, but the II does not have. Honestly I never use the waist strap much in the city, but it has come in handy going on outdoor day hikes.