Select your style & size:Select options
The original park destroyer.
Nitro's proven park-crushing warrior, the T1 Snowboard, is a freestyle weapon just waiting to be unleashed. Flexible enough to tweak in the streets, stable enough for taking off the big booter, and tough enough to last for seasons, the T1 makes the park yours for the taking. The Cam Out profile is flat for a stable and forgiving feel that still retains much of the pop and edge hold as a cambered board.
Biax fiberglass provides a buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, and beefy RailKiller edges are 20% thicker than standard edges so they can take a beating when you're throwing down in the streets. The lightweight Powercore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and it has Whiplash profiling so it's thinner between the bindings for maximum pressibility and thicker underfoot for durability. Plus, the Speed Formula HD sintered base will keep you moving fast even if you haven't bothered to wax for a while.
- Mid-soft-flexing, true twin park board built to slay rails and jumps
- Flat profile offer stability, pop, and lots of flex for the park
- Strong poplar core is lightweight for easy popping and pressing
- Biax fiberglass wrap deliver smooth, buttery flex for consistent jibs
- Beefed up edges take on long days spent jumping on to rails
- Sintered base is super fast to handle flat spots
- Item #NTR008B
- Q & A