Select your style & size:Select options
The original park destroyer.
Nitro's proven park-crushing warrior, the T1 Snowboard, is a freestyle weapon just waiting to be unleashed. Flexible enough to tweak in the streets, stable enough for taking off the big booter, and tough enough to last for seasons, the T1 makes the park yours for the taking.
Cam-Out camber is basically traditional camber, but with smooth, early transitions at the tip and tail that give it a more forgiving feel, so you're not punished too harshly when you don't quite get that 720 around. Biax fiberglass provides a buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, and beefy RailKiller edges are 20% thicker than standard edges so they can take a beating when you're throwing down in the streets.
The lightweight Powercore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and it has Whiplash profiling so it's thinner between the bindings for maximum pressibility and thicker underfoot for durability. Plus, the Speed Formula HD sintered base will keep you moving fast even if you haven't bothered to wax for a while.
- Mid-soft true twin park board built to slay rails and jumps
- Camber with smooth, early transitions for more forgiving feel
- Strong poplar core is lightweight for easy popping and pressing
- Biax fiberglass wrap delivers a smooth, buttery flex
- Beefed up edges take on long seasons spent jumping on to rails
- Sintered base is super fast to handle flat spots
- Item #NTR008B
- Q & A
T1 - Good Wood winner
Legendary park board
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The T1 has the right amount of support, pop and flex, while offering the flex and playfulness where you want it. The T1 can handle a beating as well with its Rail Killer Edges, which are 2 as thick and Twice as strong as a standard edge. The Cam-Out Camber gives you the flex you need for nose presses and the pop you want for getting on to features and for stomping jump landings.