Freestyle fun for the big guys.
Just because you have big boots doesn't mean you want to ride a stiff freeride board built for grumpy granola-munching old dudes. The Nitro T1 Wide Snowboard hooks up the same freestyle flex, versatile twin shape, and value-packed construction as the regular version with a slightly wider platform to eliminate toe drag.
The Cam-Out Camber profile is mostly cambered for pop and power with small rocker zones at the contact points for catch-free cruising. Biax fiberglass provides a buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, and beefy RailKiller edges are 20% thicker than standard edges so they can take a beating when you're throwing down in the streets.
The lightweight Powercore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and it's got Whiplash profiling so it's thinner between the bindings for maximum pressibility and thicker underfoot for durability. Plus, the Speed Formula HD sintered base will keep you moving fast even if you haven't bothered to wax for a while.
- Proven park favorite for bigger guys
- Camber with rocker tips for a poppy and forgiving feel
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs equally well
- Twin shape allows unrestricted switch trickery
- Whiplash core profiling for targeted flex and strength
- Bi-Lite laminates for smooth, consistent flex
- Railkiller edges withstand abuse from regular jibbing
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR008C