Select your style & size:Select options
It has an appetite for powder.
Riding powder will never be the same after you get a day in the deep stuff on the Nitro Women's Slash Snowboard. It has a powder-specific shape that surfs fresh snow with ease and a versatile hybrid profile so you can still rip hardpack on your way back to the lift.
A huge rockered nose and tapered tail keep you on top of the deepest, fluffiest snow with ease, so you can say goodbye to back-leg burn. Reflex profiling thins out the core between your feet for increased torsional flex, allowing you to effortlessly steer through bottomless pow, and the progressive sidecut helps you explode out of slashes without slowing down. When you're tired of getting stuck on pow days while everyone else has the time of their lives, give the Slash a try and change your whole perspective.
- Unsinkable pow-surfing deck
- Flat with rocker nose for effortless float
- Highly directional shape keeps nose above snow
- Medium flex for fluid, surfy feel
- Reflex core profiling increases torsional flex
- Bi-Lite laminates for smooth, consistent flex
- Progressive sidecut helps you accelerate out of turns
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR008K
- Q & A