Select your style & size:Select options
Based on the ever-popular Team snowboard, the Nitro Sam Taxwood Pro One-Off Snowboard is a versatile freestyle deck you can take across the whole resort. With its versatile flex, poppy feel, and directional twin shape, it's the go-to choice for Staxwood, whether he's shredding street, powder, or pipe.
Classic camber provides tons of pop when blasting ollies and launching off jumps, and it also offers response and edge hold when shredding steeps. The directional twin shape adds a touch of extra float when it's deep, but still rides great switch. Reflex profiling thins out the board between the bindings for locked-in presses without sacrificing snap or strength, and the Dual-Degressive sidecut keeps things loose when you're linking lines in the park.
- Rule the whole mountain on theis versatile freestyle deck
- Classic camber for unmatched pop and power
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs equally well
- Directional twin is still easily ridden switch
- Reflex core profiling increases torsional flex
- Bi-Lite laminates for smooth, consistent flex
- Dual-Degressive sidecut is loose and playful
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR007T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Based off the Nitro Team standard camber board - inspired by Sam Taxwood - probably the industries most versatile up and coming snowboard pro - if its good enough for him to ride everything on... its good enough for me to ride anything on!