Select your style & size:Select options
Easy strapping for small shredders.
Made for younger riders with an independent streak, the Nitro Kids' D.I.Y. Snowboard Binding helps kids strap in and out without assistance from older siblings or parents. The Quick-Fit baseplate features a DIY highback that's fully adjustable to accommodate kids' fast-growing feet. Suddenly, rapidly growing children can ride the same binding for multiple seasons without having to swap out for a larger size.
The supportive one-piece DIY ankle strap allows kids to strap in and out without a hitch. Easy-Entry ratchet straps keep the ankle strap from getting in the way when they're stepping in and out. Moreover, Speedwheel buckles facilitate smooth-ratcheting action for younger riders just learning to take them on and off.
- Soft-flexing binding for independent kids
- Highback is fully adjustable to accommodate growing feet
- One-piece ankle strap gets them in quickly and easily
- Ratchet straps fall out of the way when you're getting in and out
- Buckles have smooth-ratcheting action minimize frustration
- Item #NTR009K
- Q & A
Best Kids binding - easy to use
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The DIY is the perfect binding for kids learning or just starting how to snowboard. As a dad - its super easy to strap my daughters feet down and she is almost able to do it herself now.