Select your style & size:Select options
Get lost in the woods
You don't need to cover yourself in patchouli oil, hemp, and tie-dyed everything to enjoy the powder-surfing power of the Nitro Quiver Treehugger Snowboard. We mean, you can, if you want, but you definitely don't have to. All you need to do is find a pow-filled line, through trees or not, strap in, and point it. The super-stubby, tapered swallowtail shape and medium flex, paired with the mellow camber of its Cam-Out profile, deliver an insanely quick-turning, uber-responsive ride that surfs through tight trees on deep days with ease.
Equipped with a Cam-Out profile, this board features a mellow version of camber with early transitions to deliver the pop and edge hold of camber, but with a more forgiving feel and smoother turn initiation for that surfy feel you love in a pow board. Its wide nose floats through hip-deep snow like a dream, while its short swallow tail keeps you cooking through flat areas. Making up its PowerCore II core, poplar wood provides reliable response and powerful pop while beech stringers keep the flex consistent and playful. Bi-Lite laminates are engineered for exceptional strength, smooth flex, and an incredible board feel underfoot, while the Sintered Speed Formula HD base is both abrasion-resistant and lightning fast over varying conditions.
- Surf-inspired, medium-flexing pow board that also crushes groomers
- Tapered swallowtail shape has a wide nose and short tail for float
- Poplar core with beech stringers creates explosive pop and response
- Mellow camber with early rise provides reliable edgehold and snap
- Biax fiberglass delivers predictable flex and smooth power
- Sintered base is as durable as it fast-moving
- Item #NTR007H