Select your style & size:Select options
Go-anywhere, do-anything board at a bargain.
When most companies say, "entry-level board," what they really mean is, "crappy board made with cheap materials." That is far from the case with the Nitro Prime Snowboard. It has a hybrid flat profile, a lightweight, yet strong core, and a medium flex that makes it a versatile all-mountain machine that's fun to ride for everyone from beginners to seasoned veterans on tight budgets.
The Flat Out Rocker profile is flat for a stable and forgiving feel that still retains much of the pop and edge hold as a cambered board, while its early rise at the tips and tails makes for a forgiving feel. A biax fiberglass wrap provides buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, while the lightweight PowerCore core is made with poplar for its lightweight strength and snappy feel. A Premium Extruded FH base makes repairs easy, which is good because you're most likely going to rack up a few dings as you progress.
- Affordable all-mountain board for beginners and experts alike
- Directional shape and medium flex lets you tear up all terrain
- Hybrid flat rocker keeps things loose, playful, and forgiving
- Strong poplar wood core with beech stringers delivers insane snap
- Biax fiberglass gives you precise control and strong, smooth flex
- Extruded base is easily repaired after heavy abuse on the hill
- Item #NTR007W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Prime has all the features and the familiar ride feel of a board that will help you progress your tricks, or just be you standard daily (or weekend) ride. Easy side cut that is fun to turn on and a flex that is soft enough to play around on but also offers the snap you need to ollie over slow signs.