It all begins with this board.
Give your carving and freestyle skills a boost without blowing the bank with the Nitro Prime Wide Snowboard and prepared to experience progression-friendly flex and catch-free carving. Designed to accommodate those with larger feet, this board gives big-footers a proper platform for riding without annoying toe drag getting in the way.
Featuring Nitro's Flat Out Rocker profile, this all-terrain board is fully flat between bindings, and then rockered at the nose and tail. This profile gives you a neutral, locked-in feel that's not as catchy as fully cambered decks, making it great for beginner-to-intermediate riders looking to progress their carving and riding skills, while still allowing you to cruise over deep pow.
Directional in shape, you'll find that this deck excels all over the mountain, even tracking through powder without submerging its nose, while the full, tip-to-tail PowerCore poplar wood core delivers a lively feel. Plus, mellow-flexing Bi-Lite laminates make for easy edge-to-edge transitions without excess torsional stiffness getting in the way, and the extruded base is easy to maintain and is abrasion-resistant.
- Learner-friendly, all-mountain board that goes from peaks to park
- Directional shape and medium flex rips on groomers and pow days
- Hybrid rocker profile delivers equal parts play and stability
- Poplar core provides strength, response, and a flexble feel
- Biax fiberglass keeps this board strong and gives you more control
- Extruded base is built to take abuse from the park to the trees
- Item #NTR007X
- Q & A